The following information is for the Richter Library.
- Group study rooms are for currently enrolled University of Miami students to study in groups of at least three.
- Study rooms may not be used for classes, paid tutoring, university seminars, or organizational meetings.
- A group vacating the room for breaks longer than 15 minutes will forfeit the room for the remainder of their reservation.
- The size of the group may not exceed the room’s maximum occupancy.
- Library furniture is not to be moved in or out of group study rooms.
- Personal items left unattended in group study rooms will be sent to lost and found.
- Disputes regarding room use and occupancy will be referred to Public Safety.
- All Richter Group Study Rooms may be reserved online at:libcal.miami.edu/booking/richter-study
- The limit is one reservation/use per group per day.
- The maximum reservation/use is 3 hours per day.
- Rooms that are not reserved are available to anyone on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel reservations that violate these policies.
- Groups without a reservation will be asked to vacate rooms that have been reserved.
- If a group does not arrive within 15 minutes after the start of the scheduled reservation, the room reservation will be considered canceled and the room is open for use.