Coral Gables Campus
Parking: Visitor Directions/Parking Information
Public Transportation: The University of Miami Coral Gables campus is easily accessible from the Metrorail University Station on Ponce de Leon. It is served by Metrobus routes 48, 56, and Midnight Owl (500). Use the Hurry 'Cane Shuttle to get around the Coral Gables Campus.
Map of Libraries: Use map for libraries and directions.
Directions to the Otto Richter Library and venues
From the Purple Parking Lot
- Follow the path between the Cox Science Building and the Ungar Building towards Memorial Drive.
- Cross Memorial Drive.
- Keep Straight.
- The Kislak Center will be on your right and Richter Library (comprising of the Goizueta Pavilion and 3rd Floor Conference Room) will be on your left.
From Pavia Garage
- Walk through Lakeside Village, toward the Fate Bridge.
- Cross the Fate Bridge.
- Keep Straight and walk through the Student Center Complex.
- At Miller Drive, Richter Library (comprising of the Goizueta Pavilion and 3rd Floor Conference Room) and the Kislak Center will be ahead and toward the right.
Public Transportation: The Rosenstiel School of Marine, Atmospheric, and Earth Science offers a free shuttle service between the Metrorail Vizcaya Station and the campus during the regular academic semester (from the first day of classes to the last day of classes each semester). It does not operate on University holidays, breaks or during the summer. Vizcaya Station connects to Metrobus routes 12, 17, and 24. Virginia Key is also directly accessible on Metrorail Bus route B from downtown Miami.
Address: 1601 NW 10th Ave Miami, FL 33136
Public Transportation: Public transportation is available via the Metrobus routes 12, 22, 32, 95 and M; and the Metrorail Civic Center Station adjacent to the medical campus.
Parking: Park Plaza East Parking Garage - 901 NW 17th Street. Street parking - On street metered parking is available in the vicinity.