To provide a quiet study and research space reserved for use by the faculty of the University of Miami.
Faculty Reading Room – Richter Library, 3rd Floor, Rm 346
The Faculty Reading Room provides private space to all UM faculty and visiting scholars. An electronic swipe-card mechanism controls the room. Faculty members’ Cane Cards have been pre-programmed to allow entry. The room is available during Richter Library operating hours and used on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Faculty Reading Room is located on the 3rd floor at Richter Library. The room contains three study tables, two lounge chairs, lockers, two desktop computers, and a UPrint Printer.
- Lockers are reservable for a semester loan at the Access Services Desk. Perishable food items are not allowed to be stored in lockers.
- The Faculty Reading Room is available during Richter Library operating hours.
- No appointments required.
- To reserve lockers, visit the Access Services Desk located on the 1st Floor.
Please call 305-284-3233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Revised on September 19th, 2022.