Rosenstiel School Library Policies
The Rosenstiel School Library use policies are designed to provide a safe, comfortable, and functional facility that meets the needs of its patrons.
- All UM students, faculty, administrators, and staff are required to carry their Cane Card. Other authorized users must present appropriate documentation and photo identification upon request. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- The use of cell phones is prohibited inside the Library facility. Please put your mobile device on vibrate.
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside of the Rosenstiel School Library.
- The Rosenstiel School Library has been designated as a smoke-free facility. The use of all tobacco/vaping products is prohibited inside the Library.
- A Color/Black & White UPrint machine is available in the entrance hallway for self-service printing at .10 cents per page. Scanning is also available on this machine.
- Rosenstiel School Library charges fines for overdue materials and fees for lost or damaged materials. For more information: https://www.library.miami.edu/about/fines.html