Food and Drink
Food and drink is not allowed in the library.
Violators may lose library privileges.
Noise and Courtesy
Weeks Music Library is designated as a “Collaborative Study / Low Level Noise Allowed” facility.
- Low level conversation that is not disruptive to others in the immediate vicinity is allowed.
- Cell phones must be on vibrate. Please keep calls brief and to a minimum.
Please contact a library staff person if other library users are not respecting the Noise and Courtesy Policy.
Policies for the University of Miami Libraries as a whole can be found here.
- Users requiring a computer for academic purposes have priority. Please be courteous to others.
- Please send print jobs containing more than 50 pages or containing many images a few pages at a time. Please be courteous to others who need to print.
- Data must be saved to removable media. Items saved to the computer will be automatically deleted. Please remember to empty the “Recycle Bin” or “Trash” when leaving a computer. This is not only for your privacy, but also keeps the computers efficient.
- Please do not open printer or copier doors nor push any buttons on the printer. If there is a problem with the printer or copier, please notify the nearest library staff person.
- The computer lab is cleared 15 minutes prior to closing.
- If you need any assistance, please see the nearest library staff person.